BSR is the premier training specialist in diverse disciplines such as anti-terrorism driving training, combatives, firearms and tactics, close quarters battle (CQB) and other specialty skills.
BSR’s driving courses are designed to improve skill and safety. Specialized programs are available for those who may be exposed to domestic and international terrorist or criminal activities, as well as those charged with their protection.
- Accident Avoidance: focuses on fundamental vehicle control skills to respond instantly to road hazards and emergency situations.
- Armored Vehicle Course: designed for drivers operating in high threat and/or high crime environments.
- Evasive Driving: designed for individuals who are vulnerable and under the threat of attack while in transit.
- Security Driving: emphasizes the proactive approach to protection, including lessons learned, route analysis and surveillance detection.
- Unimproved / Off-road Driving: designed to improve the off-road driving skills at any experience level.
Sheepdog Response's Tactical Trauma Response Care course is open to anyone. No experience is necessary, and no medical equipment is required for this course. All
Sheepdog Response was founded by Green Beret, Special Forces, Sniper, and former top 5 UFC Middleweight, Tim Kennedy. Tim was also the co-star of Hunting
The Original Manual for Living off the Land & Doing It Yourself The definitive book of basic skills and country wisdom for living off the
Fieldcraft Survival now offers offers firearms training taught by retired Special Forces and Law Enforcement Officers in digital format! The digital Gun Fighter Pistol course
The Complete Back-to-Basics Guide If 2020 has taught us anything it is that we all need to be more self-sufficient! For over 40 years, John
BONEFROG is the worlds ONLY Navy SEAL Obstacle Course Race! BONEFROG was created by Navy SEALs to challenge, build and inspire participants to become better
Spartan is the global leader in obstacle course racing. This isn’t a casual 5K or fun run. Whether you’re ready to tackle your first Spartan
Clinton Emerson is a retired Navy SEAL, CEO of Escape the Wolf, and is a respected authority on risk mitigation. Escape the Wolf provides preemptive,
Start your journey! Whether you’re a seasoned endurance athlete or just starting your fitness journey, there’s a Tough Mudder event made just for you. Tough
It's time to get prepared. The Go Time Academy features survival experts, emergency preparedness tips, wilderness survival and urban prepping skills. The blog includes informative
Fieldcraft Survival offers self defense and firearms training taught by retired Special Forces and Law Enforcement Officers. The Gun Fighter Pistol and Carbine Courses are